Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Vodafone revamps fixed broadband plans
- Vodafone TV bundles Sky TV, Netflix and more
- NZ a land of fibre-fuelled digital opportunity, says IDC
- Lack of phone support spares many from MCED’s midnight messages
- Cloud BI provider Domo signs Stellar Consulting as first NZ partner
- Solarcity and Carbontrack to offer homeowner remote power control
- 2degrees 2G 2go
- Vodafone gives up on email
- TeamTalk talks up prospects on strong FY17 result
- Vodafone sharpens focus on Chinese community
- Four telcos cop Commerce Commission warning letters
- Irrigation IoT system delivers 30 percent water, 50 percent energy savings
- Spark plans NZ-wide wireless networks for IoT
- Vodafone NZ to deploy narrowband-IoT (NB-IoT) network
- Sky and Vodafone abandon merger plans
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.