Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Symantec sells its problem SSL unit to DigiCert for US$1B
- Petya 'ransomware' ruse for something more sinister, say researchers
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- A vigilante hacker may have built a computer worm to protect the IoT
- DNS record will help prevent unauthorized SSL certificates
- Suspected CIA spying tools linked to hacks in 16 countries
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Cybersecurity alliance promoting intel-sharing seeks to expand
- Recent malware attacks on Polish banks tied to wider hacking campaign
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Disk-wiping malware Shamoon targets virtual desktop infrastructure