Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- The best mobile threat defense is mobile threat detection
- McAfee says it no longer will permit government source code reviews
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- North Korea likely behind Taiwan SWIFT cyber heist, BAE claims
- Symantec scraps government code reviews
- Machine learning-based threat detection is coming to your smartphone
- HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinise ArcSight source code
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Symantec sells its problem SSL unit to DigiCert for US$1B
- Petya 'ransomware' ruse for something more sinister, say researchers
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- A vigilante hacker may have built a computer worm to protect the IoT
- DNS record will help prevent unauthorized SSL certificates
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.