Polycom was founded 1991 and has is headquartered in Pleasanton, USA. Polycom offers telepresence, video, and voice solutions and services to help their clients connect and collaborate from their desktops, meeting rooms, class rooms, and mobile settings. Polycom works with organisations from a wide variety of industries and the private sector. Polycom has 14 sales offices in the Asia Pacific region.
Polycom offers the following services:
Video Conferencing Support
How to buy
For sales in Australia and New Zealand call +61 2 9978 8000
Sydney (Head Office)
Latest Stories about
- Amazon Chime goes after WebEx, Skype for Business and more
- Mitel cracks tough enterprise communications nut with $US1.9 billion Polycom acquisition
- Skype for Business will give businesses Surface Hub-like collaboration on a budget
- EXCLUSIVE: Origin IT ups NZ ante with security and networking acquisition
- Ignite Your Transition to the Cloud. Choosing a Vendor that offers Choice and Experience Makes all the Difference
- Worldwide enterprise videoconferencing equipment market shows positive signs of growth
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Collaboration battleground: Skype vs Cisco Spark in the enterprise
- Private NZ construction firm begins ICT investment with Dimension Data
- Polycom extends Microsoft partnership through Skype for Business
- Unify adds connectors, features, Android app to its unified comms service Circuit
- INSIGHT: Is Microsoft’s Surface Hub a new device category?
- Kiwi businesses challenged when unlocking video conferencing potential
- Cisco leads videoconferencing equipment market as revenue rises
- Video and the Future Workplace: What to look out for in 2015…
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.