Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- 5 top ways to run Windows on a Mac
- Unwanted by Oracle, Java EE gets adopted by Eclipse
- Oracle: Java 9 will not receive long-term support
- What to expect in Java 9’s JDK: More than modularity
- The case for Oracle to cede control of Java SE
- Users review the top cloud data integration tools
- OpenJDK may tackle Java security gaps with secretive group
- ACU first of nine credit unions to deploy Oracle Flexcube banking platform
- Oracle seeks to shift Java EE to the open source community
- Oracle's Hurd, ATT's Donovan on their massive cloud migration deal
- Oracle refreshes entire SaaS line, aiming to fuel cloud momentum
- Zoho's bold new pitch: Run your entire business for $1 a day per user
- What is app wrapping? One way to more secure mobile apps
- How to pick the right collaboration tools
- Enterprises can put Oracle's entire public cloud in the data center