Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Red Hat to maintain OpenJDK 8 and OpenJDK 11
- SAP CEO aims to double market value by 2023
- New CEO Thomas Kurian lays out his vision for Google Cloud
- Everything you need to know about Google Cloud Anthos
- Amazon, Microsoft chosen to compete for Pentagon cloud computing contract
- SAP cloud business head quits in latest top departure
- Intel's Agilex FPGA family targets data-intensive workloads
- Alibaba offers its own Java distribution
- Java and JVM to zero in on GPUs and containers
- Atos to modernise WA Health in $124M Oracle deal
- Google Cloud hires another Oracle veteran for top engineering role
- Java, meet Kubernetes and serverless computing
- US pharmacy giant Walgreens turns to MariaDB as part of open source push
- Elasticsearch clusters face attacks from multiple hacker groups
- SAP builds its own Java distribution