Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- The future of server virtualisation
- What is NAS and how do NAS servers excel at corralling unstructured data?
- Oracle pitches autonomous capabilities for its entire cloud platform
- Mobile app management is being driven by unmanaged devices
- Who really contributes to open source?
- The two most important ways to defend against security threats
- Oracle’s cloud bravado masks its database despair
- Oracle extends Java JDK 8 updates to 2019
- Snowflake, now a unicorn, eyes global growth for cloud data warehouse
- Eclipse’s enterprise Java roadmap: more services coming
- The keys to modernizing legacy IT systems
- Top 10 stories of the year: Cyberspies, autonomous machines and a cool phone
- Open source innovation is now all about vendor on-ramps
- Unisys scores 10 year Ministry of Education APaaS deal
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data centre with InfoSight AI recommendation engine