Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle and IBM seek to build a Java API for SIMD support
- India cloud panel pushes for data sovereignty requirement
- Google to offer blockchain as part of cloud service
- Firefighters Credit Union turns on Oracle Flexcube
- The top 3 disruptive FinTech technologies to watch in 2018
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Oracle now requires a subscription to use Java SE
- Teradata sues SAP over alleged IP theft
- Alexa for Business: What it does, how to use it
- Di Data NZ partners with Chef to streamline hybrid clouds
- Everything you need to know about SAP’s new CRM product: C/4HANA
- Amazon joins list of blockchain-as-a-service providers
- AWS joins list of blockchain-as-a-service providers
- A brief history of Salesforce.com