Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- SupplyNet rethinks e-market role
- Regulate digital TV, say execs
- Australian mobile charges rise as competition fades
- Australian regulator tightens MNP standards
- SupplyNet launches new platform
- Telstra: Telcos need partners for m-commerce
- Southern Cross to protect cable with figure eight
- Sunday cable break spares NZ, Australia
- Australian government binds SingTel to agreement
- Report: Media mogul tries to block SingTel/Optus deal
- Telecom dodges bullet over possible One.Tel buyout
- New Singapore-Australia cable coming
- Vodafone NZ not affected by layoffs
- Telecom gets djuice
- They do things differently here