Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Soft hardware, Google ominipotence, Telconsistency
- Telecom misses out on $A45m contract in Australia
- Iconz wins Probe funding for satellite service
- Optus launches A$29.95 broadband plan
- Spam Act leaves some SMBs in a pickle
- Telcos eye hosted IP storage
- IT must deliver reality check, says CIO
- International bandwidth to explode this year
- No need to block port 25 for Mydoom in NZ
- Xbox Live could provide new year bill shock
- Integrators must 'forge partnerships' with telcos
- Hosting market 'ripe for consolidation'
- Price, video turn heads in Oz
- Telecom readies DSL revolution
- Business as usual with WorldCom: Telecom