Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- How Telecom won the broadband war
- Regulatory uncertainty is costing us, says Telstra
- Aussie IT job market predicted to be tight this year
- Sydney to get business WiMax network
- Billing becoming critical
- Clueless Australians ignore 3G, says report
- IT graduates sought in Oz
- Virtual Earth, Frangible 'net, Telecom profits
- Optus takes toll on Telecom
- Will OzEmail sale grow MCI's enterprise share?
- Australia's Optus plans Indian callcentre
- Outsourcing, Telco Act, Microsoft & SCO
- TelstraClear starts de-peering this week
- NZ mobile operators coy over mobile smut
- Soft hardware, Google ominipotence, Telconsistency