Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- The long and winding road to a Coalition NBN policy
- Optus sheds 290 jobs
- Online chat gives Optus sales a lift
- What is the Digital Dividend?
- New US$60m undersea cable between Aus and NZ to improve capacity
- New telco Yatango bets on social, bill-shock blues
- Optus restores sites in Qld; Brisbane network still being restored
- NBN services affected by Qld floods
- Quickflix signs streaming agreement with LG
- Optus braces for data spike with Juniper switch
- Telstra begins restoring services in Qld
- Optus services in Qld impacted by floods, but some still running
- Victoria says location-based alerts a success during bushfires
- Startup wants to be Australia's Mint.com
- Early days for 4G in the enterprise