Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Southern Cross cable confirms plans for new cable
- Fronde names ex Optus exec Jurczyszyn GM strategic alliances
- 7 things you need to know about Samsung's Galaxy Note7
- Optus and Huawei join forces to trial 4.5G technology across the ditch
- INSIGHT: Why $3 billion M2 / Vocus merger is a “welcome addition of scale”
- Vocus, M2 merger will create more competition say execs
- Satellite outperforms ADSL connectivity across NZ rural internet
- NZ Internet Provider banking on rural success following ASB deal
- Rural NZ set to benefit as Kiwi ISP embarks on new venture
- SingTel acquires TrustWave for managed security services
- New Kiwi CEO targets overseas SaaS expansion for NZ software firm
- Is it time to pick a date to switch-off copper network?
- Vocus and Amcom compare notes on $1 billion merger
- Optus teams with Wireless Nation to push Kiwi satellite broadband
- Southern Cross Cable Network rolls out 100G expansion