Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- They do things differently here
- SingTel inches closer to Optus acquisition
- Domainz goes to court/ISOCNZ goes to war
- Telcos overpromise, underdeliver on 3G
- C&W: Telecom went off half-cocked
- Australia probes SingTel/Optus deal
- Australian 3G auction closes at $1.17b
- Australian 3G auction tops $405M on first day
- Radio New Zealand goes offline
- Australia kicks off 3G spectrum auction
- Telecom pulls AAPT out of Oz 3G auction
- Analyst pans indifferent Telecom result
- Seven bid for Australian 3G spectrum
- Southern Cross cable struggles with demand
- SkyHug revisited: Sky Digital and Ultra through the same dish?