LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- LG sues world's largest laptop PC maker over DVD patents
- Apple rivals dread iPhone
- Microsoft grants Linux patent amnesty to LG Electronics
- Standard for secure mobile phone payments is on the way
- Home area networks drive Linksys deal
- Cellphone sales up after shocking year
- CES: Gates pitches Microsoft for 'digital lifestyle'
- Honeywell LCD patent suit targets PC industry
- CEBIT - LG Electronics enters the notebook market
- TVs of the future: Flat and huge
- Fun tech
- Camera phones get the picture
- One box, all DVD formats
- Time to upgrade to rewritable DVD?
- E-tales: ERP, pardon me