LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Nokia and Intel to team on mobile architectures
- Google preps next version of Android
- Hitachi pleads guilty, to pay fine in LCD price-fixing probe
- Mobile phone sales drop nearly 5% in Q4; up overall in '08
- Intel, Adobe want to see Flash on TV screens
- LCD makers settle price-fixing charges, agree to fines
- Android is about advertising, not the enterprise
- More companies back Symbian Foundation
- Never say never
- Report: Toshiba halts HD DVD production, mulling future
- Is the iPhone killing Motorola?
- Google releases Android SDK
- Fast mobile on track but faces curves
- What went wrong with the mobile Web?