LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Bookmaker.com lays odds on upcoming tablet launches
- Good security tools now support Verizon Android phones
- Hands on with Windows Phone 7 at Tech.Ed 2010
- Skype launches Skype Connect for businesses
- Microsoft, Salesforce.com settle patent litigation
- 'Nothing new' on iPhone tethering plans, says AT&T
- Microsoft CEO unveils Windows Phone 7 Series software
- Skype video goes multipoint with ViVu plug-in
- Intel reports jump in profit, revenue for Q4
- Google's Nexus One smartphone: Will mobile ads offset cost?
- Windows Mobile's demise greatly exaggerated, iSuppli says
- One year on, Android's not quite there yet
- Smartphones racing past boring mobiles
- Nortel CEO Zafirovski steps down
- Mobile phone shipments drop 11 percent in Q2, IDC says