LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Republic Wireless kicks off beta of $19 monthly wireless service
- Wi-Fi tethering 101: Use a smartphone as a mobile hotspot
- Citrix to unveil sub-$100 'system-on-a-chip'
- Mango update coming to four AT&T phones starting Sept. 27, report says
- Patent madness! A timeline of the Android patent wars
- Ballmer upbeat to analysts on Windows Phone prospects
- Verizon to add LTE service to 26 more markets Thursday
- Start-up to release 'stone-like' optical disc that lasts forever
- Half a million Android devices activated daily, says Google
- Coming with 3D: Smartphones from Sprint, AT&T
- T-Mobile adds 47 cities to its fastest wireless network
- Xperia Play: The smartphone for serious gamers
- Android wars: Sony, LG challenge Motorola for Verizon users' hearts, cash
- Google: 100 million Android devices activated, 4.5 billion apps downloaded
- Delving inside Apple's new 21.5-inch iMac