LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- 5 key takeaways from CES
- Hands on with Atom-based phones at CES
- Google's Schmidt says devices, apps need to be friends
- Do mobile devices really need multi-core chips?
- Visa certifies smartphones for NFC payments
- Six CES 2012 stories to watch
- Atom chip on Android smartphones expected at CES
- App internet and mobile devices to drive massive technology demands in 2012
- Did HP just give webOS 'a death sentence'?
- Turkey day deal: Verizon to offer Samsung Illusion for free
- The Nook Tablet's design element: A faux carabiner clip
- The Dirty Dozen of security-vulnerable smartphones
- iPhone 5 rumour rollup for the week ending Nov. 18
- Kindle Fire teardown puts build cost at less than $3 above retail price
- ARM co-founder and President Tudor Brown to retire