LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Verizon to activate 27 more LTE cities on Thursday
- Lumia 900 materials cost $209, point to low-cost approach by Nokia, Microsoft
- Google Nexus tablet must avoid getting dragged into 'specs war'
- It's raining sub-$100 LTE smartphones
- Sprint offers LG Viper on LTE for $100
- Android 'Ice Cream Sandwich' adoption still stuck in the low single digits
- Verizon hopes to draw first-time LTE smartphone buyers with the LG Lucid
- iPhone 5 rumour rollup for the week ending March 23
- Apple runs out of new iPads for Friday delivery
- Despite Ice Cream Sandwich push, Gingerbread dominates on Android devices
- First iPad 3 drama? Short supply of Retina Displays reported
- Nvidia expects to do well in Windows-on-ARM race
- Smaller iPad talk resurfaces, but Apple won't be tempted, say experts
- Verizon to add LTE to five more cities
- No big LTE splash for Verizon at CES this year