LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- NSA suggests using virtualization to secure smartphones
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- Via's 360-degree VR cameras ship for under $100
- Spark promises 4.5G as 4G coverage passes 90 percent
- Mobile devices get a new spec to ensure quality 4K HDR video
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- TV maker Vizio pays US$2.2M to settle complaint that it spied on users
- LG's Hub Robot is a virtual assistant for the home
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?
- 8K matures at CES, but your PC may not be ready
- LG unveils smart home robots, Wi-Fi appliances, and ultra-thin TV
- ARM PCs with Windows 10 get a new start with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835