Imperva protects business applications and databases and delivers innovative technology to give full audit accountability and separation of duties to meet regulatory compliance. The Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring from the database to the accountable application user.
Imperva has more than 1,200 direct customers and provides audit, security, and regulatory compliance solutions for more than 25,500 organizations through cloud-based deployments. Imperva SecureSphere is deployed across more than 50 countries.
Database Security: Database Activity Monitoring, Database Firewall, Discovery and Assessment Server, User Rights Management for Databases, ADC Insights
File Security: File Activity Monitoring, File Firewall, User Rights Management for Files.
Web Application Security: Web Application Firewall, ThreatRadar.
SecureSphere Platform: Management, Analytics, and Reporting, Hardware appliances, Virtual Appliances, Agents, Technology.
Other services include: Professional support, technical support and training.
How to buy
Imperva Partners in Sydney:
Content Security 612 8815 6100
Evercom Networks 612-8437-3597
Global Asset Systems 612 8467 0700
McEvoy Thomas +612 9957 6666
Networx 612 9330 3900
Puresec 612 9231 6627
Seccom Global 321 638 2011
Shearwater Solutions 61 2 9488 4600
M.Tech Products Australia Pty. Limited (+61 2) 8987 0400
201 Sussex St
Level 20, Tower 2 Darling Park
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8916 6260
Latest Stories about
- How to fool Face ID on the iPhone X
- Dozens arrested in international DDoS-for-hire crackdown
- US election day faces specter of cyberattacks
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- IoT botnet highlights the dangers of default passwords
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Massive application-layer attacks could defeat hybrid DDoS protection
- Microsoft adds new security enhancements to its cloud offerings
- Microsoft touts new, holistic approach to enterprise security
- Attackers hijack CCTV cameras and network-attached storage devices to launch DDoS attacks
- Microsoft bolsters Azure in containers, security
- File sync services provide covert way to control hacked computers
- 'Secure' advertising tool PrivDog compromises HTTPS security
- Gigamon says it can analyze attacker SSL traffic without hitting performance
- Hacker puts 'full redundancy' code-hosting firm out of business