IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Certus Solutions and IBM ANZ launch Cognition
- Construction company Arrow International opts for IBM mobile device management
- Spark Digital GM Mike Smith to head IBM NZ
- DevOps: The right tools, the right teams
- "Rapid changes" as IBM reveals new A/NZ MD
- IBM's 'click to buy' consulting services look beyond just IT
- Pivotal packages a lighter Java Web application stack
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- CIOs in Europe Say BYOD Is Stalling
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.