HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- Facebook to launch 'Oculus Go' VR headset
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Wellington VR centre, Projectr, officially opened
- How the iPhone begat shadow IT and enterprise mobility
- Will Windows 10-on-ARM PCs support Mixed Reality headsets?
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- PC makers will ship Windows 10 mixed reality headsets in Q4
- NSA suggests using virtualization to secure smartphones
- Facebook launches tool for capturing 360 video inside VR
- HP to ship its Omen X VR backpack PC in June
- AMD to cut wires from VR headsets with Nitero acquisition
- HTC’s Netflix-esque VR subscription costs $6.99 per month
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.