HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT start-ups. The HCL team comprises over 62,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 26 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
HCL in ANZ is headquartered in Sydney with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland & Wellington.
HCL range of offerings spans Product Engineering, Custom & Package Applications, BPO, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of ICT products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
HCL offers their services in the following business lines:
Engineering and R&D Services
Enterprise Transformation Services
Business Process Outsourcing
Custom Application Services
Enterprise Application Services
IT Infrastructure Management
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Level 18, 100 Pacific Hwy
North Sydney 2060 NSW
Latest Stories about
- What is SAP Leonardo? Everything you need to know about SAP’s Leonardo platform
- Leveraging Windows Server 2016 for hyperconvergence
- Laid-off IT workers worry US is losing tech jobs to outsourcing
- University's IT outsourcing could trigger discrimination lawsuit
- Laid-off IT workers fight University of California outsourcing
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, June 4
- Who leads the regional Managed Security Services race?
- Large SAP customers are eager to enter the Cloud, survey finds
- In the Age of the Customer, get out of your employees' way
- Tata posts strong revenue, profit growth as outsourcing market recovers
- The next corporate revolution will be power to the peons
- Outsourcing Allows Utility to Refocus IT
- IT outsourcing: What HP's new strategy means for customers
- News International facing email raid as Brooks steps down
- PC era giving way to 'contextual intelligence,' say top IT execs