Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- The long, slow death of commercial Unix
- Cisco pushes silicon photonics for enterprise, webscale networking
- Data science and AI set for growth in 2019
- Microsoft expands Windows 7-to-Windows 10 app compatibility pledge
- Start-up Devvio claims its blockchain can handle 8M transactions a second
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- Vehicle screens go super-sized at CES
- Apps, Google Cloud and serverless: assessing cloud in 2019
- Cloud computing trends for 2019
- GE rolls out its industrial IoT platform Predix out into separate company
- Augmented analytics: The future of data and analytics
- Kubernetes vendors target container security, operations and management
- What is an SSD? How solid state drives work
- Microsoft trash talks special edition of Windows 10 - again
- How Microsoft's HoloLens mega-deal could boost enterprise adoption