Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Office 365: Enterprise usage doesn't translate into enterprise value
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- 6 internet of things trends that will dominate 2018
- The 12 biggest issues IT faces today
- The 5 best Linux distros for the enterprise: Red Hat, Ubuntu, Linux Mint and more
- 5 mobile security threats you should take seriously in 2018
- Stanford AI Index finds rapid technical progress and industry growth
- Alexa for Business paves way for smart A.I. assistants at work
- How to simplify integration using artificial intelligence
- The best mobile threat defense is mobile threat detection
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Symphony targets collaboration users outside financial services
- What CIOs can learn in the wake of a major IT outage
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- Mac sales jump highlights purchasing pattern change