Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Slack launches shared channels to connect teams across companies
- Windows PCs and enterprise: Don't expect a break-up
- Why smartwatches failed
- IT powerhouses try to come from behind in enterprise IoT
- Serverless computing may kill Google Cloud Platform
- How to choose the right enterprise mobility management tool
- IoT has spanned its hype chasm into reality: Avinash Arora, TrakItNow
- Microsoft's still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Chrome readies built-in ad blocker in early version of Canary
- The 10 most powerful companies in enterprise networking
- FAQ: How Apple, Google, Microsoft and Mozilla will eliminate Adobe Flash
- Choosing EMM software as an add-on may soon be unnecessary
- Top network monitoring software and visibility tools
- The PC business: Decline continues in Q2
- Azure Stack: Microsoft’s private-cloud platform and what IT pros need to know about it