Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- HPE places a US$4b on its edge-network portfolio
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office, Gartner predicts
- Progressive web apps: The future of the web
- Microsoft proclaims Windows 10 1803 enterprise-ready in record time
- Cisco opens DNA Center network control and management software to the DevOps masses
- Alexa for Business: What it does, how to use it
- IBM launches new availability zones worldwide for hybrid enterprise clouds
- Everything you need to know about SAP’s new CRM product: C/4HANA
- Ziften brings Linux, MacOS threat intelligence to Windows ATP
- Amazon joins list of blockchain-as-a-service providers
- AWS joins list of blockchain-as-a-service providers
- Flaccid phone features foment ‘flagship fatigue’
- Windows 10 Pro is a dead end for the enterprise, Gartner says
- What is RPA? A revolution in business process automation
- 5 top trends in endpoint security for 2018