Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- What CIOs can learn in the wake of a major IT outage
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- Mac sales jump highlights purchasing pattern change
- Salesforce boosts Quip’s team collaboration cred with LiveApps integration
- Windows 10 Insider: What's in it for us?
- The CIO’s guide to driving digital transformation
- The government CIO agenda: Help appoint a chief citizen experience officer
- Align cloud infrastructure to your business strategy — or fail
- GE adds edge analytics, AI capabilities to Predix industrial IoT suite
- Kaspersky Lab to allow scrutiny of source code
- Microsoft pleads for more enterprise Windows 10 Insider recruits
- In iOS 11, toggling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 'off' doesn’t work. Here’s why.
- Machine learning-based threat detection is coming to your smartphone
- Cloud BI provider Domo signs Stellar Consulting as first NZ partner
- A year after launch, how has Facebook Workplace fared?
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.