Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- 5 times when cloud repatriation makes sense
- Everything you need to know about Google Cloud Anthos
- Cisco, Google reenergize multi-cloud/hybrid cloud nuptials
- Intel's Agilex FPGA family targets data-intensive workloads
- What we learned at Nvidia's GTC conference 2019
- Tetrate emerges from stealth to bring service mesh to the enterprise
- VMware’s ongoing reinvention
- Seizing on Huawei's troubles, Samsung bets big on network gear
- Cisco pushes silicon photonics for enterprise, webscale networking
- Linux Foundation backs a group to boost edge networking
- Digital skills gap on the minds of tech leaders at Davos 2019
- Microsoft updates Teams for education, unveils low-cost Windows 10 devices
- Open source had a busy 2018, but what next?
- Intel reveals its 10nm Ice Lake Core and stacked Lakefield CPUs, and 'Project Athena' for laptops
- Lenovo’s intelligent transformation catapults PC market share: Ken Wong