CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- Bravura deploys AppDynamics to monitor hosted app delivery
- Information overload: Finding signals in the noise
- IT makeover: Creating an 'attraction strategy'
- Cisco puts enterprises under Insieme control
- Pirate Bay co-founder's detainment extended by Danish court
- Report: Ford CEO downplays chatter that he's in line to replace Ballmer
- CSC buys Infochimps to extend data analysis services
- TechEd attendees call Surface discount deal 'crazy'
- Unified comms market to hit $943.7 million by 2017: IDC
- HP, CSC and EMC open cybersecurity research centre
- MoD makes 'shock' decision in handing large payroll deal to CSC
- LAPD Drops Google Apps Plan
- Security roundup: Security concerns slam Google Apps rollout in LA; 760 companies and research institutions hacked?
- SAP spells out vision for HANA-driven software architecture
- Blue Coat sold to private equity firm for £830m