CISCO SYSTEMS INC. was founded in 1984 and provides networking solutions to connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system. Cisco Systems has over 35,000 employees in more than 115 countries and its customers include service providers, small to medium business and enterprise customers which includes corporations, government agencies, utilities and educational institutions.
Cisco Systems offers the following products:
Network Systems: Routers, Switches, Network Management, Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software, Interfaces and Modules, Optical Networking.
Collaboration, Voice and Video: Voice and Unified Communications, WebEx, TelePresence, Video, Cable and Content Delivery, Service Exchange, Universal Gateways and Access Servers.
Security: Security, Physical Security and Building Systems, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Firewall, Security Management.
Data Center: Unified Computing, Application Networking Services, Storage Networking, Data Center, Switches, Blade Switches.
Mobility/wireless: Wireless, Access Points, Outdoor Wireless, Wireless LAN Controllers, Service Exchange.
How to buy
Sales & Support Partners:
14A Baker Street
Botany, NSW 2019
Tel: +61 2 8336 5100
Westcon Group Australia
Unit 3, 39 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Tel: +61 2 9432 1000
Ingram Micro Pty. Ltd.
61 Dunning Ave Rosebery 2018
Phone: 1300 651 124
143 Rooks Road
Nunawading, VIC 3131
Tel: +61 3 9837 2500
Cisco Partner Sales:
Partner Pre-Sales Hotline (CPP)
Tel: +1 800 134 349 (Australia)
or Open a case online
Drake Testing Center: Tel: +61 2 414 3666
Cisco Systems Australia Pty., Ltd.
Australian Head Office and NSW Branch
L10, 80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney 2060, Australia
PO BOX 469, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8446 6000
Fax: +61 2 8446 8400
Latest Stories about
- Cisco releases a critical security patch for a virtualized automation tool
- Cisco boosts SD-WAN with multicloud-to-branch access system
- Cisco issues critical security warning for Nexus data centre switches
- Cisco goes all in on WiFi 6
- Venerable Cisco Catalyst 6000 switches ousted by new Catalyst 9600
- Five takeaways from Slack's IPO filing
- Slack partners with Zoom to boost video capabilities
- Huawei controversies timeline
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack
- 5 times when cloud repatriation makes sense
- Google boosts G Suite with collaboration, AI, integration features
- US govt warns on VPN security bug in Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Pulse software
- Cisco taps into AWS for data centre, cloud applications
- Cisco, Google reenergize multi-cloud/hybrid cloud nuptials