CISCO SYSTEMS INC. was founded in 1984 and provides networking solutions to connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system. Cisco Systems has over 35,000 employees in more than 115 countries and its customers include service providers, small to medium business and enterprise customers which includes corporations, government agencies, utilities and educational institutions.
Cisco Systems offers the following products:
Network Systems: Routers, Switches, Network Management, Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software, Interfaces and Modules, Optical Networking.
Collaboration, Voice and Video: Voice and Unified Communications, WebEx, TelePresence, Video, Cable and Content Delivery, Service Exchange, Universal Gateways and Access Servers.
Security: Security, Physical Security and Building Systems, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Firewall, Security Management.
Data Center: Unified Computing, Application Networking Services, Storage Networking, Data Center, Switches, Blade Switches.
Mobility/wireless: Wireless, Access Points, Outdoor Wireless, Wireless LAN Controllers, Service Exchange.
How to buy
Sales & Support Partners:
14A Baker Street
Botany, NSW 2019
Tel: +61 2 8336 5100
Westcon Group Australia
Unit 3, 39 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Tel: +61 2 9432 1000
Ingram Micro Pty. Ltd.
61 Dunning Ave Rosebery 2018
Phone: 1300 651 124
143 Rooks Road
Nunawading, VIC 3131
Tel: +61 3 9837 2500
Cisco Partner Sales:
Partner Pre-Sales Hotline (CPP)
Tel: +1 800 134 349 (Australia)
or Open a case online
Drake Testing Center: Tel: +61 2 414 3666
Cisco Systems Australia Pty., Ltd.
Australian Head Office and NSW Branch
L10, 80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney 2060, Australia
PO BOX 469, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8446 6000
Fax: +61 2 8446 8400
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft plans to replace Skype for Business with Teams
- Keybase takes on Slack with new end-to-end encrypted team messaging tool
- What is Trello? A guide to Atlassian’s collaboration and work management tool
- Sky gets into IPTV with help from Cisco
- Sapho to add IBM Connections integration in ‘micro app’ platform update
- Microsoft adds guest access capabilities to Teams
- iOS explained: How each version of Apple's mobile OS evolved
- Apple and Accenture partner to boost iPhone, iPad use at work
- Dicker Data ‘aggressively’ seeking new vendors for NZ distribution
- IT powerhouses try to come from behind in enterprise IoT
- Cisco brings its SDN to Amazon, Microsoft and Google’s public cloud
- Slack moves to integrate with EMM for enterprise security
- What is Linux? A powerful component of modern data centers
- How Wi-Fi could get a boost from Li-Fi
- Is your network ready for the Internet of Things?