Chorus has contracted Australian design and construction provider, Universal Communications Group (UCG), to connect Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) for multi-dwelling units (MDU) in Auckland and Wellington.
Stories by Nermin Bajric
Chorus has unveiled a new set of commercial and copper fibre products, branded ‘Chorus Accelerate’, which it claims will be driven by a multi-million dollar investment in its core infrastructure.
Vodafone’s NZ arm has partnered with International Telematics’ (ITL) in a five-year agreement which will see both companies leverage each other’s’ international presence to grow in specific markets.
Chorus claims its Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) network rollout is ahead of schedule, reporting that 228,000 premises had been passed by a fibre connection at March 31.
The High Court has dismissed Chorus’ challenge to the Commerce Commission’s regulated price of the broadband infrastructure company’s Unbundled Bitstream Access (UBA) service.
Xero expects to finish its 2014 financial year with a net loss after tax of about $NZ35 million.
Telecom will sell its 60 per cent stake in Telecom Cook Islands to Digicel for about $NZ23 million.
Telecom will rename its ShowmeTV IPTV service following public concerns from Show Television Limited and Show Me Limited.
Australian mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP), BlinkMobile Interactive, has won a contract with Auckland Council through its relationship with Vodafone.
Telecom has launched a new data, analytics and applications standalone business unit, Qrious (pronounced Curious), adding to the capabilities of its Telecom Digital Ventures arm.
The Commerce Commission is seeking submissions on its proposed approach to setting the rate of return on capital for the unbundled copper local loop (UCLL) network and the unbundled bistream access (UBA) service.
Telecom New Zealand has completed the sale of AAPT to TPG for $A450 million.
Vodafone has signed more than 300,000 customers to its 4G-enabled plans since the network was switched on a year ago.
As part of its shift from New Zealand to the United States, online accounting software vendor, Xero, has invested in North America with the addition of a new chairman to its board and the appointment of two senior executives.
Broadband infrastructure company, Chorus, has revised its broadband connection figures, identifying an error in the numbers posted on June 30, 2013.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Voice Engineer ACT
- SAP HR / Payroll Analyst WA
- Technical Writer - Based in Brisbane NSW
- Mid-Level Oracle SQL Developer WA
- Junior Business Analyst WA
- Senior PMO Manager NSW
- Senior Test Engineer - Insurance domain VIC
- Site Acquisition Coordinator NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.