The latest jobs report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics was pretty much good news for IT professionals, though just how good depends on how you interpret job categories.
Stories by Jamie Eckle
Was HP's CIO the best paid in the country in 2012? Maybe.
In managing human resources, people architecture is gaining popularity, says IT workforce analyst David Foote. He explains what it is and why it's on the rise.
CIOs in the Dark
IT Education: IU Must Be Doing Something Right
Judy McKay, author of Managing the Test People, talks to James Eckle about the special skills needed to lead techies.
Ask a Premier 100 IT leader
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager QLD
- Hadoop Developer VIC
- Business Analyst QLD
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Systems Analyst ACT