Telecom may be crowing over its broadband uptake figures but the numbers don’t stack up for the wholesale side of the market.
Stories by Paul Brislen and Juha Saarinen
Sahil Gupta, the second man charged over the Telecom voicemail hacking incident in April, walked free from an Auckland court last week.
Telecom's threat that the share market would tumble should the government endorse unbundling of its network is a spurious argument, says one financial expert.
TelstraClear will not build a 3G mobile phone network in New Zealand, chief executive Allan Freeth has confirmed, following Telstra’s strategic review.
The New Zealand Commerce Commission's latest residential broadband uptake figures show that Telecom New Zealand Ltd. is well behind its self-imposed wholesale customer target.
Pick your poison
Yes, says a source: 'The yellow towers are ours'
Netgate and Xtra suffer a severed Denial of Service attack today, which affected customers
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Project Manager ACT
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Java Lead NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD