In 2006, then Massachusetts' CIO Peter Quinn described the open-source community as the "sandal and ponytail set," and claimed that image and appearance made open source a harder sell for use in his state government. While those are some pretty powerful words, it begs the question: is there such a thing as a "Linux person?"
Stories by Jim Romeo
Can you give us an idea of the trend for open source workers in today's economy?
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Data governance consultant VIC
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- Program Manager NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW