Many a successful startup owes its creation to a wild gamble that paid off. Think about Andy Bechtolsheim’s US$100,000 (NZ$137,000) bet on Google, a promising search company that didn’t even have a bank account at the time he made the investment.
Stories by Paul F. Roberts
Users who put their faith in Vista’s new security features and Microsoft’s Windows Defender anti-spyware product may find themselves under attack from spyware all the same, according to a study by anti-spyware vendor Webroot.
The honeymoon ended early for Microsoft's Vista operating system, after word spread Wednesday about a flaw that could allow remote attackers to take advantage of the new operating system's speech recognition feature.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- Business Analyst VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD