On August 21, the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) finally issued its written order on unbundled network elements. The order, first voted on in February, appears to signal a critical shift in FCC policy.
Stories by Thomas Nolle
In the last couple of months, we've seen a concerted attack on the internet's internal name servers, and another attack aimed at Microsoft database servers anywhere on the internet. Security companies have issued alerts. Pundits predict more viruses, worms, denial-of-service attacks and problems. Is all of this threatening to unravel the internet, as some suggest? Is it possible that government attempts to secure the internet will end up compromising its principles instead?
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Patching Manager VIC
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Network Engineer (Voice) NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Infrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW