IBM's reported interest in buying Sun Microsystems has Java and open-source community members expressing both hopes and worries about the implications of such a deal on the tools, applications and open-source projects they use every day.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Elizabeth Montalbano
Virtualization giant VMware has joined the Linux Foundation, lining up alongside existing members like Adobe, Google and IBM, the organization announced Wednesday.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Project Manager ACT
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Java Lead NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD