The underpinnings of enterprise e-business efficiency are processes such as CRM, business intelligence, and ERP -- each so intricately entwined that untangling them can be as frustrating as a knot in the laces of your canvas high-tops. Often it seems easier to simply cut the shoestrings and start fresh than to risk being late to the game.
Stories by James R. Borck
In the month before the holiday shopping season begins, there isn't a lot of hope for glad tidings in most merchants. Threats of terrorism are creating concerns for public safety that do not bode well for brick-and-mortar storefronts in the US.
As the movement in open-source development continues to mature, a little-known yet popular scripting language named PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) has been excluded from the limelight.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Call Centre Operator /Administrator NSW
- Business Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black Belt VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Integration Specialist QLD
- Program Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- Java Integration Developer QLD