Today on The Byte: Amazon’s Kindle Fire is catching up to Apple’s iPad; Google hopes to fixed dropped Wi-Fi on its Chromebooks; and Researchers think that SSDs have a bleak outlook.
Stories by IDG News Service
SAN FRANCISCO (01/27/2004) - Due to a reporting error, the story "WinZip, PKWare call truce in format war" that ran on the wire Thursday incorrectly stated the job title of one of the story's sources. Steve Crawford is PKWare's chief marketing officer.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Site Acquisition/ RF Engineer Engineer NSW
- Senior Java Developer VIC
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Network Engineer SA
- Digital Project Manager - Adobe VIC