Apache Cassandra is a free, open source NoSQL database designed to manage very large data sets (think petabytes) across large clusters of commodity servers. Among many distinguishing features, Cassandra excels at scaling writes as well as reads, and its "master-less" architecture makes creating and expanding clusters relatively straightforward. For organizations seeking a data store that can support rapid and massive growth, Cassandra should be high on the list of options to consider.
Stories by Rick Grehan
Content is the lifeblood of any organisation that relies on information. If documents are lost in filing cabinets or hidden away on hard drives, the knowledge they carry is buried. But when content is organised and searchable that information lives on. It does useful work over and over again as it is referenced, consulted and combined with other information.
Parasoft SOAPtest 4.0
- Data Management Officer NSW
- 0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 Implementation VIC
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Records Analyst NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Network Data Engineer WA
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD