Regardless if you call it the consumerization of IT or the bring your own device (BYOD) movement, the trend of people using their own mobile devices to access corporate resources is unstoppable. Some users (guests) simply want to check their social networks, while others (employees) want to connect to their organizations' sales applications and other business apps while on the road. Many organizations have tried to fight the tide, but it's a losing battle.
Stories by Sean Martin, a CISSP and the founder of imsmartin consulting
Cybercriminals have already figured out how to hack into enterprise infrastructure, and the critical infrastructure that controls our nation's supply of water, gas, oil and electricity just might be next.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Cyber Security Governance Specialist Other
- Control Systems Specialist ACT
- Backend Java Developers NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Network Tester VIC
- M204 Developers - Federal Government NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Solution Architect VIC