Attorney-General, Mark Dreyfus, has postponed any decision on potential legislative changes mandating a data retention regime, following the release of a Parliamentary report examining potential reforms to Australia's National Security legislation.
Stories by Rimin Dutt
Huawei Australia posted sales of about $368m in 2012, up 61 per cent from last year on what is the company's most successful year in the Australian market.
Could Dell fare better in private hands than as a listed public company?
Vodafone NZ chief financial officer James Marsh is leaving his post to take up the CFO role across the Tasman, as Vodafone Australia restructures.
Huawei Australia chairman, John Lord, has gone into extraordinary detail about the company's ownership structure and history in an effort to address concerns about security risks of the company's products.
In what seems like an avalanche of bad earnings results, a number of technology heavyweights reported steep earnings declines in the last few days, confirming earlier forecasts that PC sales are on the decline.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Manager - Business Intelligence - Telco VIC
- Service Delivery Manager VIC
- Murex Developer VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- JD Edwards Principle/ Functional Consultant VIC
- Patching Manager VIC
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC