Most organisations resort to outsourcing as a short-term tactical measure to lower costs, rather than as a strategy in its own right.
Stories by Emma Woollacott
Voice over IP (VOIP) will take off this year, according to a new survey, with 54 percent of respondents believing there are more advantages than barriers to its adoption.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- SAP ABAP CRM Developer ACT
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Back-End Developers - PHP - Federal Government VIC
- Senior DevOps Consultant VIC
- Systems Analyst ACT
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW