Advanced Micro Devices has agreed to buy Canadian graphics chip vendor ATI Technologies for US$5.4 billion (NZ$8.6 billion).
Stories by Peter Sayer and Sumner Lemon
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has agreed to buy Canadian graphics chip vendor ATI Technologies for about US$5.4 billion in cash and stock.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Change Manager NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- Sales Manager VIC
- Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Business Analyst ACT