In the first year of its release, Microsoft is expecting businesses to adopt Windows Vista twice as fast as any other version of Windows, with ten times as many Vista business seats deployed at launch than any previous release of the OS.
Stories by Elizabeth Montalbano and Eric Lai
Responding to pressure from irked Windows users, Microsoft has released an updated version of its anti-piracy program that changes the frequency with which the program checks for pirated or counterfeit copies of its client operating system.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- .Net Developer WA
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Lead Pega Systems Architect VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- DevOps Engineer WA