I know it's just a matter of time before SCO sends me a subpoena in its suit against IBM. So to be safe, I’ve gone ahead and granted power of attorney to my dog, Apache. Then again, that might not be the best idea — I understand SCO is subpoenaing everyone with a general public licence.
Stories by Robert Cringely
I heard from lots of readers and from the company itself, telling me the rumour in last week's column about Adobe axing FrameMaker is completely untrue.
Other states may have been laughing at California's recent blackouts, but there's a certain company in Redmond, Washington, that's getting a taste of what it's like.
With the threat of California's rolling blackouts weighing heavily on her plans to use hairdryers, electronic massage chairs, coffee machines and other modern conveniences, Randi left town last week to take a spa retreat. "I don't want to rough it, Bobby," she told me.
Randi is all aflutter, wondering just what this secret project is that Dean Kamen is working on. Kamen is the winner of the National Medal of Technology and most recently created the iBot, an off-road wheelchair.
Looking through my email inbox the other day, I was struck by all the spam I get compared to actual quality messages.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Kofax Developer VIC
- Service Delivery Manager VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Security Technical Lead Other
- Data Analysts/ Engineers VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect QLD
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW