Apple has revealed a major management shuffle by naming Tim Cook its chief operating officer, and announcing the retirement of Jon Rubinstein.
Stories by Macworld.co.uk staff
WiMax equipment manufacturers are preparing to bring their products to market.
The US recording and motion picture industry associations have joined the Internet2 consortium.
Apple has begun its campaign against OS X for Intel pirates with a new release of its developer's testing OS software for Intel.
Napster saw deepening losses in its first quarter, which ended June 30, 2005.
Wall Street Journal report follows its Mac-on-Intel scoop
Apple's enterprise offering continues to grow with news that PeopleSoft plans to extend Apple Safari Certification to PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne applications.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Officer NSW
- Test Analyst SA
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Software Engineer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Program Manager NSW