Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) is being opened up to a whole new user base at Adobe's MAX conference in Los Angeles. The new Single Edition (SE) allows users to publish one-off content such as a brochure, illustrated book, annual report or personal design portfolio as an iPad application. That gives freelance designers access to many of the creative and publishing technologies that major publishers have been using to deliver their publications to tablet devices.
Stories by Lola Holyoake
Adobe has revealed more details of its Creative Cloud mix of software and services for professional creatives, launched yesterday at Adobe MAX in Los Angeles.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Data Scientist ACT
- Program Manager NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Project Manager/Scrum Master NSW
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC