Next to glamorous dot-coms, which offered IT professionals the chance to change the world and become millionaires while wearing bluejeans to work, some corporate IT organizations seemed like mousy country kin, especially as the companies competed for the same limited pool of IT talent.
Stories by Sharon Watson
Bill Ziemer, a technical support operator, knew he wanted to be a programmer.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Lead Pega Systems Architect VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- SAP Test Manager ACT
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD