FRAMINGHAM (10/21/2003) - The Q2 venture financing statistics have been compiled, and the news is not all that bad. The modest recovery in the general economic environment seems to be extending to the bio-IT sector. Both the number of companies being funded and the amount of capital raised are improving, although the figures may still mask some concerns.
Stories by Michael Greeley
FRAMINGHAM (09/24/2003) - Enormous sums of money are spent throughout pharma and the biotech industries in search of the next new miracle molecule. Another category of companies is emerging and attracting venture capital to better perfect the sales and distribution of those molecules. The success of evidence-based medicine is predicated on the ongoing development of new software tools to refine how the correct drugs ultimately reach the most appropriate patients.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- DataPower Administrator ACT
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Manager - Business Intelligence - Telco VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Network Data Engineer VIC