For two years as a researcher with security company FireEye, Atif Mushtaq worked to keep Mega-D bot malware from infecting clients' networks. In the process, he learned how its controllers operated it.
Stories by Erik Larkin
ID theft victims are much more likely to get hit with fraudulent charges on their credit cards or debit cards, according to a new study from the Identity Theft Resource Center that tracks the effects of ID theft.
A new preview version of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, with tabbed browsing, an integrated search box, and RSS support — all features long taken for granted by Firefox users — is now available.
By now you know to be leery of e-mail attachments, even when they seem to come from a friend or colleague. These days, however, you also have to be careful of IM attachments and links -- because the virus writers are already there, too.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Project Officer NSW
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Drupal Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW