Formal training is just part of the solution to the ICT skills crunch, according to Microsoft New Zealand’s managing director Kevin Ackhurst. While Microsoft drives many of the most popular ICT certification programmes, Ackhurst says that is not really what it’s all about.
Stories by Rob O'Neill and Divina Paredes
There are indications from this year's MIS 100 that the skills shortage is becoming less of a concern for IT management. However, it seems equally clear this is not due to shortages lessening, but to IT management simply coming to terms with an environment of constant shortage.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Adlib Developer VIC
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, Git VIC
- Data Scientist ACT
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- React.js Developer QLD
- Java Lead NSW
- .Net / AngularJS Developer VIC