"This is just like many, many other Windows viruses"
Stories by Ashlee Vance and Matt Berger
A new virus emerged Wednesday that is the first to target Microsoft Corp.'s .NET platform for building and deploying Web services, posing a early risk for the build-out of the next-generation Internet, according to an anti-virus vendor.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Process Lead NSW
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare VIC
- ServiceNow Consultant VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW