Nigeria needs about 6,000 qualified Licensed Penetration Testers (LPTs) to manage its Internet security issues optimally, according to Sanjay Bavisi, president of the EC-Council University.
Stories by Remmy Nweke
Nigeria has received 8,000 PCs from Computer Aid International (CAI), a U.K.-based charity organization and provider of refurbished computers.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Senior Program Manager NSW
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC