Available security and application support is prompting more customers to consider open source OS.
Stories by Todd R. Weiss and Linda Rosencrance
Microsoft has confirmed that its internal computer network was hacked by malicious attackers who were able to view portions of the source code for key software products such as Windows and Office.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Security Business Analyst VIC
- Network Administrator NSW
- SharePoint / Web Developer NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- CRM Business Analyst QLD
- SAP Test Analyst QLD
- Test Analyst - Port Macquarie NSW NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW